BLOG
PAST:
Months
➩February 2010
➩March 2010
Days
➡Y
➡X
➡Lies.
➡Sometimes the most real things in the world are th...
➡Freshie.
Z
Wednesday, March 10, 2010 / 10:11 PM
The sky is so blue, the sea is so blue and I, too, am so blue.
I am depressed.
Recently I hated my freaking class so much I can't even imagine how much I hated it.
Everything is fine, for this very moment.
Basically, first monthly test is over. I was so over the moon. But, the second one is just around the corner.
Thanks God I didn't fail my in my Bm exam. Huge grins.
I hate people showcasing his/her things in front of other people. This pisses me off.
If you're so filthy rich, go donate some to the charity, do some good deeds instead of showing off.
For goodness' sake, I really hate it.
There are two kinds of people in this world ; those who play hopscotch and sing in the shower and those who don't know what life is all about.
And, people should strive to be happy with who they are not be obsessed with how they look. Beauty worths zilch.
One, I'm not a chinese checker.
Two, my life is not a chessboard.
Three, I'm all for you and that's all.
Four, you can't slide backwards.
Five, don't make me count to six.
Seven, you're a tyrant.
Do you have six?
Go fish, go figure.
I have a royal flush,
but this isn't Poker.
Eight, Nine, Ten, again.
This is picking up sticks for the Jack of Hearts, the Bloodred Bishop and the Queen of Whores.
I'm done with you.
Labels:
daily craps
ME
Donutgraphy
Layout: 내 꿈 (My Dream) by
정나라
(
JUNG NARA
)
Banner:
: Choices :
by
F-AYN-T
Inspiration:
Tympanus
bold
italic
underline
strike
link
Jonathan Tan 7teen. Hysterical, wacky, bitchy, insolent, + might just be a little bit of taciturn.
TAGBOARD