BLOG
PAST:
Months
➩February 2010
➩March 2010
Days
➡Speechless
➡Telephone.
➡Z
➡Y
➡X
➡Lies.
➡Sometimes the most real things in the world are th...
➡Freshie.
Absolution.
Monday, March 29, 2010 / 12:12 AM
A belated birthday wish to the birthday boy.
Aww, how cute can he be? Officially sixteen. Congratulations!
I've been ignoring this place for God knows how long.
And I'm here to update it, so that it's not that
stale
.
Anyway, it will be a very boring post.
Keep your eyes on the screen and concentrate.
Get a life. Have a life. Live a life.
God created a life for you, for everyone in this world, and yet you don't really appreciate it.
How pathetic is that.
Stop boasting. You're such a wimp.
You don't deserve to live in this world.
Such a waste.
I personally think that 24 hours in a single day is so not enough.
I totally agree with Kris Allen, "
We only got 86400 seconds in day to turn it all around or to throw it all away
....."
There are loads of work to do, yet so little time left.
And after those work is being done, another load is waiting there.
Hate those kind of feeling.
It sucks, like really it sucks.
I can't procrastinate anymore. I won't detain anymore.
I'm no longer a procrastinator.
I will finish all my stuffs immediately.
I want to prioritize my tasks, but I'm not good at it.
But, I doubt my ability to do that.
I'm afraid that I'm not good enough.
I'm so useless, I'm such a monster.
I've come to realize that no one is this world is honest.
This realization is of paramount importance to me.
Honesty portrays your true personality.
It made me petrified.
Everyone is a liar. This makes me think that I'm living in a world full of dramas.
And I've had enough of those dramas. I'm so mad.
I won't be having faith in anyone, anymore.
I swear.
"Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the most honest people on the world?" I asked.
"..." the mirror answered me.
"Mirror mirror on the wall, is there anymore honest people out there?" I yelled at the mirror.
"..."
I knew the answer. The mirror is telling me that there's no one is being honest in their relationship.
Unbeknown to X, I lied to X, I cheated on X, I fooled X.
So what?
X doesn't really care much, so why should I care?
As long as X has Y, he is so satisfied.
Oh, no. X is not satisfied when he has Y, X wants to be with Z too.
And W wants X badly, and X loves W too.
How greedy X is. Sad.
And it will kind of form a complicated relationship between the
four
of them.
I'm taking this as a backhanded compliment.
P/S Real friends - the reason why people never forget high school.
P/P/S Maybe you don't have a heart, but I do, so could you please stop breaking it?
P/P/P/S I think it's best to be who you really are, stop pretending.
Till then.
Labels:
daily craps
ME
Donutgraphy
Layout: 내 꿈 (My Dream) by
정나라
(
JUNG NARA
)
Banner:
: Choices :
by
F-AYN-T
Inspiration:
Tympanus
bold
italic
underline
strike
link
Jonathan Tan 7teen. Hysterical, wacky, bitchy, insolent, + might just be a little bit of taciturn.
TAGBOARD